Hi! Guess what! We have two new foster care children. Their names are Angel (age 2) and Aalyiah (age 4). They are both really sweet kids and are fairly well behaved.
Ricky and Angel don’t get along that well but each day is a little better then the last. At first, they were constantly fighting but now it’s just every so often.
Ricky and Angel share a room and Ellen and Aalyiah share a room. Two days ago when Claire and Dad got home from seminary, Ricky and Angel were rocking on the rocking chair in their room, not arguing at all.
Well gotta go. I’ll try to post more often.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope I get to meet them in August for the family reunion!!
-Becca
They probably won't still be here then. But they might! See you in August!
Post a Comment