We returned from the Emergency Room around 3:30 am. Around 1 am, Ricky woke up with a barky cough and breathing like Darth Vader. I used the nebulizer but he still sounded awful. I had never heard him so wheezy before.
We popped over to Kaiser. We didn't have to wait long. His oxygen levels were good and he started sounding better while we were waiting. Between the Albuterol and the cold night air (which I didn't know would help until the Dr. told me later), he didn't sound so bad. I was wishing I'd stayed home. [Henry was really wishing we'd stayed home.]
They gave him a steroid and sent us home.
I got out of bed around 9:30 am with an awful headache. Ricky seems fine.
Unfortunately, I'm substituting as the primary chorister and the primary is singing in sacrament meeting. I will do my best to stay awake during church.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment