Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesdays

So it begins again...

School, soccer, choir, babysitting, band, classes.... life is going to be pretty hectic for a while.

Wednesdays are probably the worst. Dad is coaching Ricky's team with Claire as assistant coach. Their practice is from 4:30-5:30. Ellen has soccer practice from 4:30-6:00. And my practice is 5:30-7:00.

So Mom, Ellen, Ricky and I leave the house at 4:15 and take Ellen and Ricky to practice. Then we go pick up a girl on my team and Mom drives us to my practice. After dropping us off at practice Mom has just enough time to drive back and pick Ellen up from practice. They go home and get dinner ready. The other carpool driver from my team drives me to Young Women's and I get there 7:20ish.

Oh, and Young Woman's is 7:00-8:30 so I get there late.

This is going to be our Wednesday schedule for a while. I forgot how busy soccer season is.

That's all for now,
Madelyn

No comments: