A few minutes away from our house there is a community church that puts on a live Bethlehem production every year. There are live camels and sheep and they convert their parking lot into a small village. The church members then preform the story of Christ's birth around you.
This year Ricky was sick so he couldn't go so we took videos of it for him. I thought you guys might be interested so here they are. This is the first part when the Roman's announce that they have to be taxed.
Throughout the reenactment the Roman soldiers act as crowd control so we don't get to close to the actors or animals.
This video is a bit hard to see since we were in the back of the crowd. It's Mary and Joseph looking for somewhere to stay. The innkeepers are pretty funny!
This is when the Shepard's come to see Christ. There's another part with the Shepard's but I didn't get it on tape.
This is the Wise Men, they had a camel and everything, it was really cool. I don't think I got any good shots of the camel on tape though. Bummer.
Well, I hope you like the videos! The live Bethlehem is always so neat, we're really lucky to live so close to it!
Love ya,
Madelyn
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment