Hello! Today Ellen changed Obama's name again. His new name is "Little Conquistador". Ellen says it's because he's adventuresome and it sounds cool.
Here’s a funny story about Obama, I mean Conquistador. This happened a few weeks ago.
We (Daddy, Claire, Ellen, Ricky and I) went out side to weed in our garden in the morning and let Conquistador, (then Obama) out to run in the yard. After we were done weeding Ellen and Dad put his cage on the lawn so he could eat grass while he’s in the cage. Ellen wasn’t really paying attention when she closed the cage and then she went inside. That evening she went out side to check on Obama and he was hopping around the yard! He must have nipped out while Ellen was closing the cage! Well I hope you enjoyed the story, Bye!
Love Madelyn
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment