Happy Easter! Well, a REALLY LATE Easter. I was having trouble with my blogger account so I couldn’t post for a while. We had a very good Easter! Mom, Ellen, and I painted 36 Easter eggs which was really fun. Ricky enjoyed playing with the stuffed animal Easter bunnies that mom bought at an after Easter sale a few years ago.
Lets see what else has happened, Brontae went home. We’ll miss her she was a good kid.
This Saturday we attended a teen LDS homeschool conference. It was really fun, I was in the preteen group in which we had a sort of a scavenger hunt except we looked for envelopes with our team name on it, in the envelops there were clues for the next envelope. We also played human fuse ball, and to speakers. Claire was in the teen group and they went bowling and listened to lots of speakers. It was really fun and we hope they have the conference next year too.
Sorry it took so long to get this post up. See you!
Madelyn
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment