Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back to School Stuff

Well, today Claire and I went back to waking up at 5:30. Dad drove us and since it was the first seminary day of the year we got donuts for breakfast. Yum!

For Christmas Claire and I got new coats. That will make biking to seminary more pleasant. It's surprisingly chilly at 6 in the morning!

Christmas break was nice while it lasted but now were are back to school. Our choirs and extra-curriculars don't start until next week so this week feels a bit like a ramp up.

Next week we have choir and band starting back up. That will be fun since we haven't had any rehearsals over Christmas break. By the end of the month we will be in two plays, a youth choir, a children's choir, and a band. Yeah.. we are going to be busy.

On top of that I have a lot of babysitting, Claire has collage classes, Ellen has karate, and Ricky has preschool. No wonder we have a bumper sticker that says, "I don't know why they call it homeschooling, I'm always in my car!"

Hope you're doing well,
Madelyn

No comments: