Monday, March 8, 2010

Sweet Little Girl

Last night Aalyiah did the sweetest most adorable thing!

We had just put the kids to bed when my Mom heard Aaliyah crying. Normally Aalyiah gets a little weepy at bed time and it will normally be something like, “why can’t I go home” or “I want my Mommy”.

This time when mom went it and asked what was wrong she said, “I wand my mom to pray too!”

To calm her down Mom asked her if she would like to keep the primary song CD that she listens to every night and she said yes.

And this past week or so Aalyiah has taken it upon herself to remind us if we forget to say family prayer. I think she is really going to miss family prayer when she leaves.

The Social Worker said Aalyiah and Angel might go to live with there Uncle this week. If they go we’re really going to miss them.

Hears a picture of Aalyiah,

Bye!

No comments: